Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day #11: Top Tools of 2009

11. Speidi

As much as it pains me to include them because they'd probably enjoy the attention, this obnoxious couple makes the list for being two of the most overexposed celebs of the year. On "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here", the TV sluts pussed out after claiming that they were being tortured and held against their will. Who would want to keep these people anywhere? If I had to take bets, I'd say the rest of the cast chipped in and paid them to leave. To make matters worse, Heidi & Spence are totally open about being fame whores as evidenced in their book "How to Be Famous." The only thing worse than this book is Heidi's music video. I am embarassed for them.

Too bad they didn't contract swine :(



P.S. - Don't ever pick a fight with my boy Al Roker again. He may have lost half his body weight but he could still destroy both of you with his eyes closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment