Friday, January 8, 2010

Day # 12: Top Tool of 2009

So announcing the Top Tool of 2009 may be somewhat anticlimatic, but this individual is far too deserving to let him slip by. I'll go so far as to say that not only is he the biggest tool of the year, but also the most disappointing athlete of the decade and the best example of how NOT to handle a PR crisis.

Top Tool Tiger and 7 Reasons He Topped the List



And if that wasn't enough proof, here are Reasons #8 and 9. Yes, these are his adorably sweet children. The ones he left at home to partake in threesomes, romp stomps and other dirty sexcapades. Despite the fact that he was married- to a REALLY HOT WIFE.



I'm gonna go vom, thinking about this jerkoff is making me sick. So that's all folks. Whether you loved it or wanna fight me over some of my picks, I hope this top tool list at least kept you entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment