Friday, December 18, 2009

Day #3: Top Tools of 2009

3. Most Unsportsmanlike Tool of 2009: Serena Williams
Although she's twice my size and probably 10 times as strong, I wanna backhand this bitch...with a tennis racket. After receiving a call she didn't like, the #1 ranked female player in tennis cursed at and threatened to force-feed a tennis ball to the tiny lineswoman. On national TV. During one of the most watched tennis events of the year.



Boo hoo. I'm surprised she didn't throw down her racket, stomp her man feet and start throwing a temper tantrum like a toddler. Somebody needs to put on her big girl panties and grow the hell up. I don't know much about tennis but I do know that she's getting paid wayyyy to much money to have outbursts like this. She got off easy with the $82,500 fine. If I was the tennis police this biatch would get bumped from the No. 1 spot and be forced to financially support that poor lineswoman for the rest of her life. God knows she probably doesn't wanna set foot on a tennis court ever again, especially if that beast is playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment