Monday, December 28, 2009

Day #6: Top Tools of 2009

6. Chris Brown

In the spirit of Christmas, I took a minor hiatus from my top tools list. Christmas is over, the bitch in me is back and we only have a few days left to wrap this up. Getting back to the list, #6 is the most abusive, villainous, hate-able tool of the year. I don't care how much you liked "Forever," this guy will forever be a tool in my book.

Signs You're a Huge D-Bag:
- You beat a woman
- You beat a beautiful, talented, famous woman
- You beat a beautiful, talented, famous woman leaving a party that every celeb and their mom was at

Repulsive. Even more repulsive is the community sentence service he got away with. He deserves to have his vocal chords sliced out so he can never utter another disgusting word.

No comments:

Post a Comment